Saturday, December 26, 2015

Frankie The Freethinker



"I'm Frankie and I'm a free believer. Today I would like to tell you about why I wanted to get an al-Qur'an, alright here is the reasons: First I wanted to get somethings that I don't know about Islam. I am trying to understand all the holy book no matter holy bible or al-Qur'an, because I know that is the way to make world as a peaceful world that we everyone like to be live in. I knowthere are many people misunderstand about Islam as the terrorists most are muslim, but I just wanted to tell them that terrorist is not Islam there are the satan follower, I want to be a bridge to get everybody know that no one religion is teach us to be bad. I hope you can understand my words, so let us hand in hand together make the world as a better place. By the way do you understand Chinese, because your Chinese speak very well."

This is Frankie, a freethinker from Sabah that requested a Qur'an Chinese Translation with one of my Malay friend Azizul Hadi. Hence Azizul Hadi made payment and request me send a copy of Qur'an translation to Frankie. Not long after he has received the Qur'an, Frankie message us about what he is trying to do with it.

Both of us feel surprised with Frankie's intention, he is striving hard to declare that every religions led to peaceful world, thus he is trying to understand Islam and al-Qur'an then explain it with others.

Yes indeed Frankie, The word “Islam” is derived from the word meaning “peace” in Arabic. Islam is a religion revealed to mankind with the intention of presenting a peaceful life where the infinite compassion and mercy of God manifests on earth. God calls all people to live by the moral values He sets so that compassion, mercy, peace and love can be experienced all over the world.

“O You who believe! Enter absolutely into peace (Islam). Do not follow in the footsteps of satan. He is an outright enemy to you.” (Holy Quran: 2, 208)

Been organizing this small wakaf Qur'an project for months, I believe this is the most cheerful message from Qur'an receiver. May Allah SWT bless Frankie and show him the true path to eternal Guidance.

No comments:

Post a Comment